Can you believe we’ve been around for almost 30 years?
Below is a listing of the calendar for dances through September. At all our dances we play contemporary country, r&b, and pop music that you can two-step, line dancing, west coast swing, east coast swing/lindy hop, waltz, and more to. We are LGBTQS (queer) and encourage new and old dancers alike.
There are many LGBTQS dance opportunities around Boston, we’ve listed a few: more dancing. Bob also maintains the Queer Country Boston Meet-Up where these and other listing of country-related queer dancing and events are listed.
Here is the calendar of upcoming dances (check out our Google calendar list below):
- Tuesdays, April 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2020 Dirty Water Saloon
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 – 7-11 pm: Queer Country Social
- Friday–Sunday, April 24-26, 2020 – Spring Stomp! A Hoedown in P-town
- Tuesdays, May 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2020 Dirty Water Saloon
- Saturday, May 16, 2020 – 7-11 pm: Queer Country Social
- Tuesdays, June 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2020 Dirty Water Saloon
- Friday, June 5, 2020 – 8-11 pm: Queer Country Social
- Saturday, June 13, 2020 – around 11 am-4 pm – Dance with us along the Boston Pride Route
- June–August, 2020 Queer Country Social goes on hiatus
(no air-conditioning in the hall)
- Tuesdays, July 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2020 Dirty Water Saloon
We got one of them there Google calendars (calendar id: email@example.com): purfect fer adding to that there wicked smaht device of yers.