Can you believe we’ve been around for more than 25 years?
Below is a listing of the calendar for dances through September. At all our dances we play contemporary country, r&b, and pop music that you can two-step, line dancing, west (and east) coast swing, waltz, and more to. We are LGBTS (queer) and encourage new and old dancers alike.
Queer Country Social Dance Party
Lambda Ranch (or as I affectionately call it, “Queer Country Social Dance”) offers a friendly, alcohol-free, LGBTS atmosphere.
Dirty Water Saloon
Every Tuesday (except in December) you can get your dance on at Bella Luna Restaurant in Jamaica Plain.
Finally, there are many LGBTS dance opportunities around Boston, we’ve a few listed under more dancing.
Here’s down and dirty list for the rest of the season (below is the google calendar that you can synch with your iCalendar or google calendar):
- Tuesdays, March 21, and 28: Dirty Water Saloon
- Tuesdays, April 4, 11, 18, and 25: Dirty Water Saloon
- Sunday, April 2, 2017: Queer Country Social <–“Sweet Tea” tea dance
- Saturday, April 15, 2017: Queer Country Social
- Friday–Sunday, April 28–30, 2017: Spring Stomp: A Hoedown in P-town
- Tuesdays, May 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30: Dirty Water Saloon
- Sunday, May 7, 2017: Queer Country Social <–“Sweet Tea” tea dance
- Saturday, May 20, 2017: Queer Country Social
- Tuesdays, June 6, 13, 20, and 27: Dirty Water Saloon
- Sunday, June 4, 2017: Queer Country “Sweet Tea” BOSTON PRIDE Social
- Saturday, June 17, 2017: Queer Country Social
- Tuesdays, July 4, 11, 18, and 25: Dirty Water Saloon
- Tuesdays, August 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29: Dirty Water Saloon
- Queer Country Socials start again in September (should have dates up by end of April)
- Tuesdays, September 5, 12, 19, and 26: Dirty Water Saloon
- Tuesdays, October 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31: Dirty Water Saloon
- Tuesdays, November 7, 14, 21, and 28: Dirty Water Saloon
Look: we got our calendar online in google (calendar id: firstname.lastname@example.org): purfect fer adding to that there wicked smaht device of yers.