Lots of stuff brewing as we end the summer (sigh) and head into the fall:
Tonight (and every tuesday): Dirty Water Saloon
Sunday: Monthly Same-Sex Ballroom Dance Lessons and Dance
Mondays (throughout August): Americana Mondays at Radio.
September 7: GFP opening dance-Lamda Ranch September 7
GFP opening dance
Come on down Saturday, September 7, for a non-alcoholic night of socializing and dancing (two-step, west and east coast, waltz, line dance and more).
Don’t know how? Don’t have a partner? Don’t you fret none, just come for basic two-step lesson starting at 7 pm and a line dance lesson at 7:30 pm. Dancing starts at 8 pm.
- When: Saturday, September 7, 2013
- Lessons: 7-8 pm (7-7:30pm two step and 7:30-8 pm line dance)
- Dancing: 8-11 pm
- Where: 1st Church of JP, 6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Cover: $10 general/$8 members (includes lessons)
Dirty Water Saloon
Two-stepping, line dances, west coast swing, and more. August lessons: beginner west coast with Bernadette and September Intermediate moves with Alan Gaskell.
- When: Tuesdays ongoing
- Lessons: 7-8:15 pm
- Dancing: 8:15-10 pm
- Where: Milky Way (the function room in Bella Luna Restaurant)
284 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain, MA
- Cover: $5
- facebook: www.facebook.com/dirtywatersaloon
Monthly Same Sex Ballroom Dance Lessons
Get ready for you next social event, dance party, wedding and Ballroom dance competition! Learn how to Waltz, Salsa, Tango, Rumba and Cha-Cha-Cha No partner necessary, no experience is OK, we will teach you! Social dance after the lesson. All Styles, swing, country and Ballroom.
- When: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 7–9 pm
- Where: BCA Standford Calderwood Pavilion, 527 Tremont St., Boston, MA
- Price: $10/per person
- More info:LGBT Friends and Families Meet-up page
Americana Mondays at Radio
Our own Greg Klyma leads the band through a night of American music and dance. This is a mixed night of gays and straights, but guaranteed to be a good time.
- When: Mondays through August
- Doors open: 7:30 pm
- Band plays: 8-11 pm
- Where: Radio
379 Somerville Ave, Somerville, MA
- Cover: No cover but donations to the band appreciated.