Ready for a fun April? In addition to our April 20 dance we have Stomp 2013!, our weekend hoedown in Provincetown, and with Dirty Water Saloon on Tuesday nights, there’s plenty of opportunities to get some aerobic workouts to be ready for swimsuit season. All these dances offer two-step, west and east coast, waltz, line dance and more.
New to dancing? Don’t you fret none, just come on down for our April 20 dance for basic lesson starting at 7 pm and a line dance lesson at 7:30 pm. Dancing starts at 8 pm. Bring your loved one (or find one) for a non-alcoholic night of socializing and dancing. No partner required.
- When: Saturday, April 20, 2013
Lessons 7-8 pm (two step and line)
Dancing from 8-11 pm
- Where: 1st Church of JP, 6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Cover: $10 general/$8 members (includes lessons)
We secured Town Hall for the Saturday Dance for Stomp 2013! April 26–28.
- Stomp 2013! April 26-28, 2013
- GFP Dance, Saturday, May 18, 7-11 pm
- Dirty Water Saloon, Tuesdays at the Milky Way in Jamaica Plain, 7–10 pm, $5 cover
- Queer Country Social Dancing at Randolph Country Club, On hiatus while Randolph Country Club renovates the pool-side bar and dance floor (taking longer than anticipated). Will be Thursdays from 8-10 pm (no cover).