GFP Country Western Social Dance
Last dance of the 2012-13 season! Come on down Saturday, June 15, for a non-alcoholic night of socializing and dancing (two-step, west and east coast, waltz, line dance and more).
Don’t know how? Don’t have a partner? Don’t you fret none, just come for basic two-step lesson starting at 7 pm and a line dance lesson at 7:30 pm. Dancing starts at 8 pm.
- When: Saturday, June 15, 2013
Lessons 7-8 pm (two step and line)
Dancing from 8-11 pm
- Where: 1st Church of JP, 6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Cover: $10 general/$8 members (includes lessons)
* Why the last dance? Well, the hall we have is not air-conditioned and can get quite, well, unbearable in July and August. We’ll keep you posted with the local happenings and when the new schedule for 2013-14 gets finalized.
You like GFP? Have ideas on growing us? Want to help run the it in some capacity? Join us for the last GFP board meeting for the 2012-13 season. We’ll be doing a wrap up of the year, checking in with folks on plans for GFP next season, and confirming our slate of officers for 2013-14. Pizza will be had.
- Saturday, June 15, at 5:30 pm at the church.
- Dirty Water Saloon, Tuesdays at the Milky Way (Bella Luna) in Jamaica Plain, 7–10 pm, $5 cover
- Queer Country Social Dancing at Randolph Country Club, I hear tell that they are getting ready to reopen June 20th. Will be Thursdays from 8-10 pm (no cover).