Come on down for our next Saturday Social Dance on May 18. Get into that swimsuit a fun way with two-step, west and east coast, waltz, line dance and more. Coming off of our Spring Stomp, we’re itching to try out some of our fancy new moves and line dances.
New to dancing? Don’t you fret none, just come for basic lesson starting at 7 pm and a line dance lesson at 7:30 pm. Dancing starts at 8 pm. Bring your loved one (or find one) for a non-alcoholic night of socializing and dancing. No partner required.
- When: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Lessons 7-8 pm (two step and line)
Dancing from 8-11 pm
- Where: 1st Church of JP, 6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Cover: $10 general/$8 members (includes lessons)
- Emerald City Hoedown, IAGLCWDC’s annual hoedown, May 23-27, Seattle, WA
- GFP Pride Dance, 1st Church of JP, Friday, June 7, 7-11 pm
- Pride Parade, location tbd, Saturday, June 8, 11 am-?
- Dirty Water Saloon, Tuesdays at the Milky Way (Bella Luna) in Jamaica Plain, 7–10 pm, $5 cover
- Queer Country Social Dancing at Randolph Country Club, On hiatus while Randolph Country Club renovates the pool-side bar and dance floor (taking longer than anticipated). Will be Thursdays from 8-10 pm (no cover).