Come shake off the winter blues by going green in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. No green beer but I’m sure a few bears can be mustered up. Bring your loved one (or find one) for a non-alcoholic night of socializing and dancing. New to dancing? No worries, we have a basic lesson starting at 7 and a line dance lesson at 7:30. Dancing starts at 8 pm. No partner necessary
We’re finalizing information about Stomp 2013! and will post soon (primise)!
- Dirty Water Saloon, Tuesdays at the Milky Way in Jamaica Plain, 7-10 pm, $5 cover
- Two-stepping at Randolph Country Club, Thursdays, 8-10 pm, no cover
- GFP Dance, Saturday, March 30, 7-11 pm
- Stomp 2013! April 26-28, 2013 (Finalizing details)
February is the “Season of Love.” Well, what better way to celebrate than swinging a partner around the dance floor? Don’t have one, you can surely find one here (even if it’s just for a dance or two). New to dancing? Fret you not, we have basic dance lessons at the start of the night and we’ll be sure to have you out on the floor throughout.
We’ll be posting more information about Stomp 2013! soon!
- Dirty Water Saloon, Tuesdays at Milky Way in Jamaica Plain, 7-10 pm, $5 cover
- Two-stepping at Randolph Country Club, Thursdays 8-10 pm, no cover
- GFP Dance, Saturday, March 16, 7-11 pm (details to come)
- Stomp 2013! April 26-28, 2013 (working on details as I write)
A few of us are going down to workshops lead by New York dance instructor Solomon Singer followed by a dance down at Studio One in Rhode Island. If you’ve not taken lessons with Solomon, he’s a dream – personal, funny, and elegant. For the full listing of workshops and prices, see the StudioOneRI Facebook event page.
- When: Saturday, January 26
- Workshops: 4:30–8 pm
- Dance: 8 pm – midnight
- Where: Studio One RI, 85 Industrial Circle, Suite 4102, Lincoln, RI
- Event Info & Price: StudioOneRI
Hope to see you there.