It’s here! Stomp 2013! our annual hoedown in Provincetown, MA, April 26-28.
Workshops, Dances, Performances, and Socializing
- Friday night dance at the Paramount at the Crown & Anchor
- Saturday workshops at the Paramount at the Crown & Anchor
- Saturday night dance at Town Hall.
- Performances by Club Bolo and the Renegaydes
- Weekend Pass $60! Gets you into all the workshops and dances at a discounted price.
- Discounted Hotels from the list on our Stomp 2013! page if you mention Stomp when you make the reservations.
More information and pricing can be found on our Stomp 2013! page.
Hope to see you there.
Looking for volunteers to help out (talk to Ruth).
- GFP Queer Social Dance, Saturday, May 18, 7-11 pm
- Dirty Water Saloon, Tuesdays at the Milky Way in Jamaica Plain, 7–10 pm, $5 cover
- Queer Country Social Dancing at Randolph Country Club, On hiatus while Randolph Country Club renovates the pool-side bar and dance floor (taking longer than anticipated). Will be Thursdays from 8-10 pm (no cover).