2020 Stomp Cancelled.
March 22, 2020
I am sad to report I have decided to cancel 2020 Spring Stomp: A Hoedown in P-Town.
I will be posting the registration for the 2021 event after April 26.
Please join me as I host GFP Virtual Dances on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7-9ish to keep my sanity, learn, socialize, and help support local instructors whose revenue stream has dried up.
Below is a list of places we’ve traditionally stayed at — Mention Stomp! when you’re making the reservation and get a discounted rate!.
For last minute availability check Provincetown Business Guild’s Last Minute Accommodations.
- The Pilgrim House (one of our hosts) is a 3-story Inn features 19 comfortable, beach chic guest rooms all with private bath and accessible via an elevator or stairs. Flat screen TV with expanded cable, new climate control (A/C & heat), complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room Keurig machines, light continental breakfast, full-service lounge, relaxing patio & garden area, electric car charging stations (2 tesla, 1 universal). Call the Inn directly for reservations: 508.487.6424. pilgrimhouseptown.com
- Chicago House along with the Captain’s House are quite lovely. The Chicago House is very close to Town Hall. I’ll get info discounts soon. chicagohouseptown.com
- The Captain’s House is just off Commercial Street near Pilgrim House. (This is run by the same people who own Chicago House). captainshouseptown.com
- The Gifford House is one of the original historic hotels in P-Town offering guest house accommodations, restaurant, cocktail lounge, bar and a piano bar. The Gifford House offers charming spacious rooms, many with water views and/or rooms that can sleep up to 4 people. Offering a 10% discount when you mention Stomp! giffordhouse.com
- Prince Albert Guest House offers 18 guest rooms with private baths; many rooms offer oversized bay windows, water views, private patios/decks, flat panel HDTV, Complimentary Wi-Fi, and a courtesy work station. Continental Breakfast (includes Belgian Waffles with fresh fruit, LavAzza Coffee, Yogurt, and Granola). PrinceAlbertGuestHouse.com
- The Rose & Crown Guesthouse is a classic Georgian “square rigger” built in the 1780s. The guesthouse sits behind an ornate iron fence containing a lavish garden. Jane Elizabeth, a ship’s figurehead, greets visitors from her post above the door. Each guest room has its own special feature. The inn offers a breakfast of freshly baked breads and the Rose & Crown’s special coffee. provincetown.com/rosecrown
- Watership Inn was originally built in the seafaring days of the 1820s and was home to a number of Provincetown’s ship captains when not at sea. Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, 1 car parking per room. Offering a 10% discount when you mention Stomp! watershipinn.com