Waitin’ and Seein’
COVID has lasted longer than any of us predicted. I’m holding off registering for Spring Stomp or any live dance until we see where this goes. If we have some glimmer of hope, I’ll put up registration for 2021 in January.
Please join me as I host GFP Virtual Dances on Tuesdays from 7-9 (ish) to keep my sanity, learn, and socialize.
Below is a list of places we’ve traditionally stayed at — Mention Stomp! when you’re making the reservation and get a discounted rate!.
For last minute availability check Provincetown Business Guild’s Last Minute Accommodations.
- The Pilgrim House (one of our hosts) is a 3-story Inn features 19 comfortable, beach chic guest rooms all with private bath and accessible via an elevator or stairs. Flat screen TV with expanded cable, new climate control (A/C & heat), complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room Keurig machines, light continental breakfast, full-service lounge, relaxing patio & garden area, electric car charging stations (2 tesla, 1 universal). Call the Inn directly for reservations: 508.487.6424. pilgrimhouseptown.com
- Chicago House along with the Captain’s House are quite lovely. The Chicago House is very close to Town Hall. I’ll get info discounts soon. chicagohouseptown.com
- The Captain’s House is just off Commercial Street near Pilgrim House. (This is run by the same people who own Chicago House). captainshouseptown.com
- The Gifford House is one of the original historic hotels in P-Town offering guest house accommodations, restaurant, cocktail lounge, bar and a piano bar. The Gifford House offers charming spacious rooms, many with water views and/or rooms that can sleep up to 4 people. Offering a 10% discount when you mention Stomp! giffordhouse.com
- Prince Albert Guest House offers 18 guest rooms with private baths; many rooms offer oversized bay windows, water views, private patios/decks, flat panel HDTV, Complimentary Wi-Fi, and a courtesy work station. Continental Breakfast (includes Belgian Waffles with fresh fruit, LavAzza Coffee, Yogurt, and Granola). PrinceAlbertGuestHouse.com
- The Rose & Crown Guesthouse is a classic Georgian “square rigger” built in the 1780s. The guesthouse sits behind an ornate iron fence containing a lavish garden. Jane Elizabeth, a ship’s figurehead, greets visitors from her post above the door. Each guest room has its own special feature. The inn offers a breakfast of freshly baked breads and the Rose & Crown’s special coffee. provincetown.com/rosecrown
- Watership Inn was originally built in the seafaring days of the 1820s and was home to a number of Provincetown’s ship captains when not at sea. Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, 1 car parking per room. Offering a 10% discount when you mention Stomp! watershipinn.com